Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nannies On the Go: Keep That Hair Fresh!

Being a nanny is tiring. It's also difficult to maintain looking fresh and modern especially if you aren't getting enough sleep. I usually shower at night because I love to have the extra minutes in the morning. But sometimes, washing my hair in the evening leaves my morning hair something to be desired. Sound familiar? Then never fear! Dry shampoo is here!









Naturia Dry Shampoo is available at Sephora and is only $12!

I admit it...I'm not a natural merlot. I dye my hair pretty frequently to keep the auburn rich and thorough. (red dye is the hardest to bond with hair, unfortunately) And apparently, it's not healthy for your locks to be washed every day. But with dry shampoo, all you need to do is rub it in and voila! The oil seems to evaporate leaving your tresses silky and presentable. Naturia is perfect for nannies on the go- especially if you've had a long day with the kids and have a date night planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment