Friday, March 19, 2010

If the Shoe Doesn't Fit

In New York City, walking around is a must. With two kids, I walk pretty much everywhere, sometimes pushing a stroller with both in tow. Good for my muscles, bad for my feet. Here's what you need to know about your foot health...



Recently I noticed that I was having trouble with my feet. I thought it was just because I wasn't used to walking around as much. Soon I learned I wasn't wearing proper shoes and was giving myself corns and calluses.
If you are having foot pain, end it now! It's worth it to buy a pair of good walking shoes than spend money on a podiatrist!
You can help you feet by picking up some inserts or cushions at your local drugstore.
But if you really want to make a dramatic change, check out . Their line of shoes will blow your mind. I just ordered a pair for $75...not too bad, I thought....Will you keep you posted on the effects!

1 comment:

  1. I know people who run in this type of shoe. How do you like them??

    ReplyDelete